We can help to radically improve the way you work with KOLs and physician influencers in clinical development, medical education & commercial impact by replacing outmoded, slow and expensive processes for mapping KOLs and influencers.
Prioritizing Physician Relationships Has Never Been More Important
- In the face of global competition & a volatile regulatory climate, the stakes are high
- Sales teams continue to face barriers to access with physicians
- Support for Medical Education, Sales, Marketing and Communications are converging
- The pace of change in the marketplace is increasing, with no sign of slowing down
- Today’s businesses are more data-centric than ever
- The internet is a source of authority and influence as it’s never been before
- It is critical to partner with the right physicians – for
- Clinical Development;
- Medical Education (Medical Affairs); and/or
- Commercial Impact (Sales, Marketing & Communications)
Traditional KOL Identification and Mapping Misses the Mark
- Over-reliance on bias-laden survey processes
- Over-reliance on highly subjective desk research
- An intensive focus on what a KOL does as opposed to the relevance, size and quality of their network of influence
- Fails to account for increasingly pervasive online influence
- Structured around expensive, time-consuming manual processes
The HealthQuant PIM Identifies Influencer Trends As They’re Happening
- 25-30% of top KOLs turn over every 2 years
- Are your KOLs still in a position to influence?
- Do your sales & medical affairs teams really know everyone there is to know?
- Are there new influencers, institutions or labs that have just recently become important? Or are about to become important?
- Have you begun to factor in online influence?
- Influence waxes and wanes with time
- Are your KOLs trending up? Or trending down?
- What about your competitors’ KOLs?
- Who are the fast-rising “Up-and-Comers” to watch for?
- Which doctors have moved up the most in the last two years?
- Which are likely to be the top influencers 5 years from now?
- Can you begin building relationships now?
What Makes HealthQuant Different
- Foundation in cutting-edge big data analytics methods, tools and algorithms
- A focus on quantifying physician networks, using a proprietary algorithm to measure not only the size of the network, but its quality
- A deeper and more sophisticated understanding of physicians’ online behavior & networks than anyone else
- Creator of the first-ever physician-focused social analytics platform – introduced at the Mayo Clinic in 2012
- The ability to create a perfectly tailored, superior-quality collection of physician influencers in 3-6 weeks
Let us show you how we can revolutionize your process for identifying, mapping and performing trend analysis for your KOLs and physician influencers. Contact us here to get our conversation started, or email us at email@example.com
I recently had the honor of making a guest appearance on The Morning Fix by 510k Cafe podcast, hosted by Julie Dye and Amy Shepherd. It was a great opportunity to talk about the evolution of influence in healthcare, and introduce HealthQuant’s “influence to purpose” model of creating influencer programming. Check it out!