Optimize for continuity of care targeting, talent acquisition & reputation enhancement (Referrals – Recruiting – Reputation) by leveraging the network connections of your own affiliated clinicians – it’s hypertargeting via the HealthQuant Physician Targeting Model.
An Existential Crisis for Hospitals
More than ever, it is a strategic imperative for hospitals to
- Optimize continuity of care targeting for their institution
- Attract, vet, hire and retain top talent
- Enhance the reputation of their institution – including the USNWR “Best Hospitals” rankings
Leading institutions are leveraging multiple channels to reach clinicians to optimize their continuity of care targeting; attract talent and enhance their reputation. Those channels include email newsletters related to specialty; Social media posts (paid and organic); UpToDate.com/Medscape; Doximity, etc.
But almost none are leveraging their greatest asset – their own clinicians & their network of connections.
HealthQuant’s Physician Targeting Model maps, quantifies, integrates and measures connections formed via co-authoring publications & research, participation in clinical trials, inbound and outbound referrals, social media connections, industry relationships, geographic proximity, etc.
What makes HealthQuant Different
- Foundation in advanced big data analytics methods, tools and algorithms
- A focus on quantifying physician networks, using a proprietary algorithm to measure not only the size of the network, but its quality
- A deeper and more sophisticated understanding of physicians’ online behavior & networks than anyone else
- Creator of the first-ever physician-focused social analytics platform – introduced at the Mayo Clinic in 2012
Let us know how we can help you to leapfrog competitors by hypertargeting your physician messaging with the HealthQuant Physician Targeting Model. Contact us here to get our conversation started, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on how HealthQuant works with hospitals and health systems to hypertarget physician messaging, listen to founder Greg Matthews interview on the Touch Point Podcast (his segment begins at 29:30):